Canadian and US retailers can turn their cigarette, cigar, tobacco, grocery and beverage inventory and sales data into significant discounts from manufacturers when weekly reporting is properly submitted to MSA.
If you are NOT using ProfitPoint or QWIKPoint, TurningPoint Systems MSA MultiCat Reporting Module can be easily and quickly integrated into your existing financial or distribution software.
- Reports sales of tobacco and candy products made to retail stores
- Tracks sales and maintains compliance with MSA reporting requirements.
- Formats data and sends directly to MSA
- Easily integrates with all accounting programs including QuickBooks
- Easy to use and quick to install
- Does not require dedicated internet connection
New MultiCat Reporting Requirements for 2016 require that all BID brand records and PU purchase records must be updated to include:
- Floor returns
- Saleable returns
- Unsaleable returns
For more information about MSA MultiCat reporting from TurningPoint Systems drop us a line using the form below, or call Gary Thorholm, Vice President of Sales, at (623) 428-0077.