Efficient Warehouse Management Software
Our ERP system is specifically designed to provide businesses with an end-to-end solution for managing warehouse operations- from inventory management to order fulfillment. Using our ERP software for warehouse management you can quickly streamline your processes with touchscreen capability, reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance customer service and satisfaction.
Explore these warehouse management capabilities specifically designed for regulated industries
Keep all your purchases up-to-date by letting ProfitPoint review and create purchase orders. ProfitPoint will make the purchasing process easier through the use of these capabilities:
- Calculate suggested order quantities (SOQ) based on item history
- Buy an item from multiple vendors using the Vendor Relations set-up
- Review and enter PO data online to do away with storing paper-copies
- Promo Allowances
- EDI transmission of POs
- Vendor-tiered pricing
ProfitPoint allows you to efficiently manage your receiving/put-away process through rules you can design that best fit your needs and operations.
Key features include:
- Put-away accuracy through location scanning
- Forecasted and emergency replenishment alerts
- Automatic generation of replenishment assignments
Reduce the amount of time used for replenishment by using ProfitPoint’s tested and reliable algorithms. These algorithms calculate your needs based on historical experience and automatically create forecasts, as well as emergency replenishment alerts
Pick orders exactly how you want! ProfitPoint allows users to make their own rules throughout the order-picking process, so you can design the process that best fits your needs and operations:
- Label Generation
- Quality Assurance
- Product information capture, such as catch weights, lot code, date, serial number
Keep your shipments on schedule by managing the loading process in real time using our intuitive, hand-held loading applications. Before a truck leaves, ProfitPoint verifies that all required containers are placed on the correct truck, in the correct order.
Minimize transportation and delivery mistakes. Our system sends automatic alerts to delivery drivers when steps have not been completed, such as:
- Driver fails to scan the entire shipment
- A container intended for a different stop is mistakenly scanned
- The driver tried to complete the stop before scanning all containers
- The driver failed to collect cash or check before moving to the next stop
Schedule a Demo
With the right warehouse management system in place, you can unlock the full potential of your warehouse and take your business to the next level. Start exploring your options today and see the benefits for yourself!